All Your Base: Last Of Last | THE CARD GAME
All Your Base: Last Of Last – The Card Game is a fast paced 2 to 6 player game pitting players against each other to see who will rule the universe by capturing “All Your Base”!
Fights using Zigs, Destroyers, Battle Cruisers, Dreadnoughts and the Zero Wing ship! It’s not all it seems, there are RED ALERT cards that can throw your plan awry! You have n chance to survive, make your time.
Ha, ha, ha. Ha!
● Strategy Card Game: All Your Base: Last Of Last
● Number of cards: 108 card deck
● Players: 2 to 6
● Age: 5 and over
● Objective: Capture (All Your) Base!
In November 2017, we launched All Your Base: Last Of Last, the animated spoof short film that parodies one of the first and most remembered memes of Internet. The definitive “final remake” of the original meme, done in the form of a trailer, is voiced over by an all-star science fiction cast.
So far, the film has been shown at eight film festivals targeting science fiction, comic-con, and gaming audiences internationally. As today, we got an impressive number of hits on the video and counting! Following the well-received debut of the movie, we released a card game named “All Your Base: Last of Last – The Card Game,” in conjunction with the launching of the film to all audiences across the world.
Now All Your Card Game Are Belong To Us
As we already mentioned, the action in this game in inspired in the short film we produced. The year is AD 2101, and the context is an intergalactic war.
CATS, the villain, is trying to capture all bases to get more and more power, so your objective is to do it first. It is fun to act like the villain every time you hurt your enemies in the game. So you can go “ha, ha, ha. HA!”. In fact, you have to; it’s part of the rules. And if you win, you MUST say, with your best villain face: “All Your Base Are Belong To Us,” just like in the original movie.
Notice the bad grammar? Well, it’s not English, it’s Engrish. (The Japanese actually call it Japanese-English or “Jinglish”, the Americans came up with “Engrish”.) That was the case with the Arcade game “Zero Wing”, which gave origin to one of the funniest memes of all times. And today, it is a new epic short film!
What Do You Get In The Box?
- BASE: From Alpha to Omega, these cards are like your spatial houses where you are going to store ships, so you need to protect them from your enemies’ attacks.
- RED ALERT: The Red Alert cards are the ones that shake things during the game for all the players. There are different strategies that you can use to get different results, but in any case, you must use them wisely.
- SHIPS: Depending on the ship, you will get different defense and attack points. Some have huge attack and defense points but most common ship is the Zig fighter.
- CREW: With every member of the crew, you receive extra attack points. Your strategy must take into account these points together with the ships because the crew offers you no additional defense points…
ENGAGE BRAINS and have FUN
Because you need to observe, plan, make calculations, and think fast. And, you will have a lot of fun trying to outsmart your opponents. Use your imagination, get into your roles, and each time you play, it will be a memorable moment for you, your friends, and family.
The Game Strategy
Learn the rules, how to play, and Game Strategy with Claudia Christian!
After watching Claudia’s explanation, you will be able to play all phases: